The Specialist of mountain bike and trekking (hybrid) bike
MTB Transalp Tours
Beautifil view from the planes de corones. At our the mountain bike tour „Marmolata“ (level 3) you can enjoy a 360 degree view over the alps.
Why ALPS? Our pluses – your benefits
Few extra costs and more then 27 years of experiences – these are just two examples of many advantages on all our tours.
- Luggage transport on all tours
- We value nice hotels – often with a wellness area
- There's always an ample breakfast buffet
- Multi-course dinner menus on all trips – few extra costs for you
- Very well trained guides
- More holiday fun through small groups – meet nice people
- Ingenious routes that you won't find in any travel guide
- Bike fun for everyone – through four different tours levels everyone can find the right tour
- No map reading, no hotel reservations, no getting lost and aimless searching. Simply follow our experienced guides, enjoy the scenery and forget about everyday life
Our tip for everyone who's trying an Alpine crossing for the first time is simple: Don't make your decision solely dependent on whether the date fits your vacation plans. Assess yourself accurately and think of your vacation. Six or seven consecutive days in the saddle at an altitude gain of 1000 meters per day is nothing to sneeze at. Even for experienced mountain bikers, we therefore recommend starting your Transalp adventure with one of our easier tours. The experience will remain overwhelming nonetheless. We promise!
The success of e-bikes has become integral part of the Alps. More and more biker handle the inclines in the Alps with the support of electric support. On our regular mountainbike transalp e-bikes are not allowed. In 2017 we will start the experiment. Two of our MTB routes are well suited for e-bikes. On our tours Transalp Riva and Transalp Drei Zinnen we will offer a special date only for e-Bikes. more details